IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy
IPG Mediabrands Diversity & Inclusion has entered into a partnership with Futures & Options to create the “Future Academy” powered by IPG Mediabrands. Our “futurists” will participate in an immersive, three-week experience for 20 high school students in the metropolitan New York area. Ninety-five percent of the students are from a diverse background. They will rotate through four agencies (UM, Initiative, Reprise and Orion) to learn about the industry.
Since 1995, Futures and Options has empowered New York City's under-served youth to explore careers through career development and paid, mentored internships. Their program enables New York's under-served youth to gain much-needed access to the economic mainstream, work-readiness training and support from caring adults.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising - Published on 03/28/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018