New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values
“Our Home” is the newest work from Air Canada by FCB Canada, celebrating diverse and universal values shared by Canadians. Running on television, online and in theaters throughout the holidays, the ad portrays the deeply personal connections we have to the place we call home, brought to life in a heartfelt narration by Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds.
The entire concept presents images of compassion, teamwork and diversity. In one scene, a guy gives up his seat on a crowded bus to an older woman wearing a head scarf. Another shows folks straining to build a sandbag barrier to hold back a flood. In another, a self-assured young man in women’s clothing removes his eyelashes and wig.
Home “isn’t just a place—it’s something more,” says Reynolds, a native of Vancouver, B.C., as his narration begins. “It shapes us. Defines us. Sets us on a journey. Free to be ourselves. Free to find ourselves. And knowing our place in the world.”
“Our Home” is part of a larger campaign Air Canada launched in November 2017 to celebrate home. Ryan Reynolds will continue to work with Air Canada in 2018 with new projects already on the horizon.
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018
- New FCB Work for Air Canada Celebrates Diverse Values - Published on 01/05/2018
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Cadreon Women’s Impact Hosts ‘The Need for Male Allies’ - Published on 11/02/2017