FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers
What if each bar on the pride flag could tell the story of the place it was flying? That’s the idea at the heart of “Destination Pride,” a new digital platform developed by PFLAG Canada in partnership with FCB/SIX.
In a world where gay marriage is legal in one place and homosexuality punishable by death in another, the stakes for LGBTQ+ travelers have always been high. DestinationPride.org is a step toward helping the community better navigate the planet.
The heart of the platform is DestinationPride.org – a data-driven search tool designed to help travelers understand LGBTQ+ laws, rights and social sentiment around the world. The tool works by measuring and aggregating global data across six key metrics of acceptance, including marriage equality, sexual activity laws, and civil liberties (e.g., blood donation and adoption). The data are then indexed across the six bars of the pride flag – like a bar graph – to create an informative and arresting data visualization for each destination on Earth. The tool then uses the data to assign a single Rotten Tomatoes-style score out of 100 to each destination.
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- IPG AHG to Participate in Dragon Boat Races - Published on 08/10/2018
- MullenLowe Alfred and Calvé Challenge Gender Stereotypes - Published on 07/31/2018