IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES
IPG hosted its annual Women’s Breakfast at CES with top innovators who represent investors, entrepreneurs and corporate leaders—to discuss the two-way “Innovation Exchange” that can exist between start-ups and established marketers.
The breakfast, attended by over 125 agency professionals and clients, was moderated by Patricia Choi, VP of Technology at R/GA Portland with panelists: Jill Cress, Chief Marketing Officer, National Geographic Partners; Cong Ding, Investor, Comcast Ventures; Danielle Lee, Global Vice President, Partner Solutions, Spotify; and Billie Whitehouse, Founder, Wearable X.
The discussion focused on early- and growth-stage companies which have a lot to offer large corporations, who crave access to innovative technologies and teams. On the flip side, mature organizations can help startups grow and scale in incredibly valuable ways. The result is what we call an “innovation exchange,” or the future of corporate innovation.
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018
- McCann and Verizon Support LGBTQ+ Community and the Importance of Connections - Published on 06/26/2018
- DEUTSCH PARTNERS WITH THE FEMALE QUOTIENT TO LAUNCH CAREER ADVICE BOT - Published on 06/21/2018
- MullenLowe London Creates PSA for Unstereotype Alliance - Published on 06/21/2018
- IPG Hosts Eighth Annual IPG Women’s Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/15/2018
- R/GA’s ‘Not So FAQ’ Addresses Diversity in the Workplace - Published on 06/12/2018
- McCann London Challenges Blood Donation Ban - Published on 06/12/2018