Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign
Times are changing for woman in India, and Nykaa’s maiden campaign, conceptualized by Mullen Lintas, is a reflection of this evolving landscape.
The campaign, “Haseen Tu, Haseen Din” (meaning when you’re charming, the day gets beautiful), showcases how women have embraced diverse roles through self-belief and the pursuit of their dreams. It's a celebration of confident and successful strides made by women in different walks of life - from being at the center of high-stake tables to multitasking motherhood and a high-profile career, from leading science and innovation to maneuvering the skies and winning on the field.
Speaking about the campaign, Virat Tandon, CEO, Mullen Lintas said, “It’s a great time to be a woman. They are challenging stereotypes, dismissing the status quo. There is a definite and positive shift in the way women are embracing power and success. And it’s exactly this unapologetic assertiveness that we are applauding in our campaign for Nykaa.com. We are really proud to partner with them in their maiden campaign.“
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018