Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign
Times are changing for woman in India, and Nykaa’s maiden campaign, conceptualized by Mullen Lintas, is a reflection of this evolving landscape.
The campaign, “Haseen Tu, Haseen Din” (meaning when you’re charming, the day gets beautiful), showcases how women have embraced diverse roles through self-belief and the pursuit of their dreams. It's a celebration of confident and successful strides made by women in different walks of life - from being at the center of high-stake tables to multitasking motherhood and a high-profile career, from leading science and innovation to maneuvering the skies and winning on the field.
Speaking about the campaign, Virat Tandon, CEO, Mullen Lintas said, “It’s a great time to be a woman. They are challenging stereotypes, dismissing the status quo. There is a definite and positive shift in the way women are embracing power and success. And it’s exactly this unapologetic assertiveness that we are applauding in our campaign for Nykaa.com. We are really proud to partner with them in their maiden campaign.“
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018
- McCann and Verizon Support LGBTQ+ Community and the Importance of Connections - Published on 06/26/2018
- DEUTSCH PARTNERS WITH THE FEMALE QUOTIENT TO LAUNCH CAREER ADVICE BOT - Published on 06/21/2018
- MullenLowe London Creates PSA for Unstereotype Alliance - Published on 06/21/2018
- IPG Hosts Eighth Annual IPG Women’s Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/15/2018
- R/GA’s ‘Not So FAQ’ Addresses Diversity in the Workplace - Published on 06/12/2018
- McCann London Challenges Blood Donation Ban - Published on 06/12/2018