Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women
More than ever, women of today are embracing their dreams by breaking stereotypes and challenging societal norms. Refusing to let age, circumstances or their family backgrounds decide their fates, women are following their hearts and doing what they've always wanted to do.
Tanishq is a brand that celebrates women and has continued to do so in their latest film. “My Solitaires” presents one such woman who, despite being a successful professional, decides to change direction in her life. The film targets progressive, career-oriented women who aren’t letting anything stop them from achieving something significant in their lives. A “Tanishq Solitaire” is a marker of their success for everything they have achieved, and all they will continue to.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- Golin Partners with ColorComm on Included and Empowered Event - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019