IPGLBT Publishes Pride Guide for All Employees
Talking to employees at various agencies around the U.S., IPGLBT, Interpublic Group's business resource group for our lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer employees and their allies, learned that a lot of agencies and employees want to be more inclusive of their LGBTQ+ employees and the larger community but didn't feel they had enough knowledge to do it effectively. This Pride Guide was designed to provide those insights. We put together terminology and issues facing the community as well as resources and local Pride organizations for potential partnerships. The hope is to build confidence, awareness and understanding so our employees and agencies are empowered to move forward with any LGBTQ+-inclusive programming or initiatives.
You can download a copy of the Pride Guide by clicking here.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018