Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts
June 24, 2018 marked the historic reversal of the ban on women drivers in Saudi Arabia - the final country with this restriction - with Saudi female racing driver Aseel Al Hamad commemorating the occasion with an emotional lap of honor in her home country - the very first time she has driven on home soil.
To celebrate the landmark moment, Jaguar and Aseel Al Hamad joined forces to remember the historic day each year with World Driving Day.
The Brooklyn Brothers was the lead creative agency for this initiative for Jaguar Land Rover, encompassing content, PR and Social. This included everything from concepting, developing the idea and content, leading the global strategy (including social), PR and the creation of all social and digital assets across multi-markets. The work has been covered in news outlets including NBC, DailyMail, Conde Nast Traveler Middle East, Daily Star and The Sun.
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- Campbell Ewald Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Best Internal Communications Program - Published on 08/01/2019
- IPG’s 2019 Inclusion Awards Reflect Focus on Results - Published on 07/31/2019