Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts
June 24, 2018 marked the historic reversal of the ban on women drivers in Saudi Arabia - the final country with this restriction - with Saudi female racing driver Aseel Al Hamad commemorating the occasion with an emotional lap of honor in her home country - the very first time she has driven on home soil.
To celebrate the landmark moment, Jaguar and Aseel Al Hamad joined forces to remember the historic day each year with World Driving Day.
The Brooklyn Brothers was the lead creative agency for this initiative for Jaguar Land Rover, encompassing content, PR and Social. This included everything from concepting, developing the idea and content, leading the global strategy (including social), PR and the creation of all social and digital assets across multi-markets. The work has been covered in news outlets including NBC, DailyMail, Conde Nast Traveler Middle East, Daily Star and The Sun.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- Golin Partners with ColorComm on Included and Empowered Event - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019