Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts
June 24, 2018 marked the historic reversal of the ban on women drivers in Saudi Arabia - the final country with this restriction - with Saudi female racing driver Aseel Al Hamad commemorating the occasion with an emotional lap of honor in her home country - the very first time she has driven on home soil.
To celebrate the landmark moment, Jaguar and Aseel Al Hamad joined forces to remember the historic day each year with World Driving Day.
The Brooklyn Brothers was the lead creative agency for this initiative for Jaguar Land Rover, encompassing content, PR and Social. This included everything from concepting, developing the idea and content, leading the global strategy (including social), PR and the creation of all social and digital assets across multi-markets. The work has been covered in news outlets including NBC, DailyMail, Conde Nast Traveler Middle East, Daily Star and The Sun.
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2019 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 03/28/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Presents Black History Month Event - Published on 02/28/2019
- Michael Roth Writes on Diversity in Campaign US - Published on 02/26/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019