Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts
June 24, 2018 marked the historic reversal of the ban on women drivers in Saudi Arabia - the final country with this restriction - with Saudi female racing driver Aseel Al Hamad commemorating the occasion with an emotional lap of honor in her home country - the very first time she has driven on home soil.
To celebrate the landmark moment, Jaguar and Aseel Al Hamad joined forces to remember the historic day each year with World Driving Day.
The Brooklyn Brothers was the lead creative agency for this initiative for Jaguar Land Rover, encompassing content, PR and Social. This included everything from concepting, developing the idea and content, leading the global strategy (including social), PR and the creation of all social and digital assets across multi-markets. The work has been covered in news outlets including NBC, DailyMail, Conde Nast Traveler Middle East, Daily Star and The Sun.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018