Orion’s Cosmos Keeps the Beat
Orion’s Cosmos, the company’s employee-led diversity and inclusion program, recently hosted “Keeping the Beat,” an intimate conversation with industry leaders who shared their insights, experiences and how their own “hustle” impacted the digital, media and music industries.
Michael D. Armstrong, General Manager, BET Networks, guided the fireside chat which featured Alvin Bowles, VP, Global Publisher Sales and Operations, Facebook; Jeff Burroughs, Founder, WHTWRKS; and Maya Peterson, Director, Culture and Creative Insights, Viacom Velocity.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Presents Black History Month Event - Published on 02/28/2019
- Michael Roth Writes on Diversity in Campaign US - Published on 02/26/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018