MullenLowe Alfred and Calvé Challenge Gender Stereotypes
Since the announcement of the #Unstereotype movement in June 2016, Unilever has been on a drive to break stereotypes in the way men and women are portrayed in their advertisements. In their latest campaign for Dutch peanut butter brand, Calvé, MullenLowe Alfred has taken the #Unstereotype movement further, showcasing a female athlete as the hero.
The campaign builds on Calvé’s strong heritage of featuring famous Dutch athletes in their childhood years with a young Lieke Martens (voted The Best FIFA Women’s Player in 2017) as the hero. In the spot, Martens passionately keeps on practicing in the rain after the coach calls the “guys” in from football training and, she has to be dragged off the field after not recognizing herself in her coach’s gender-biased choice of words.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018