MullenLowe Alfred and Calvé Challenge Gender Stereotypes
Since the announcement of the #Unstereotype movement in June 2016, Unilever has been on a drive to break stereotypes in the way men and women are portrayed in their advertisements. In their latest campaign for Dutch peanut butter brand, Calvé, MullenLowe Alfred has taken the #Unstereotype movement further, showcasing a female athlete as the hero.
The campaign builds on Calvé’s strong heritage of featuring famous Dutch athletes in their childhood years with a young Lieke Martens (voted The Best FIFA Women’s Player in 2017) as the hero. In the spot, Martens passionately keeps on practicing in the rain after the coach calls the “guys” in from football training and, she has to be dragged off the field after not recognizing herself in her coach’s gender-biased choice of words.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Presents Black History Month Event - Published on 02/28/2019
- Michael Roth Writes on Diversity in Campaign US - Published on 02/26/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018