Jack Morton Commemorates Women’s Equality Day
To commemorate Women’s Equality Day, which signifies the adoption of the 19th amendment by the U.S. Congress to prohibit governments from denying the right to vote based on gender, Jack Morton launched a week-long global campaign across all of its offices.
Led by the I AM JACK team, the agency’s employee-led diversity and inclusion group, #STICKITTOSEXISM is a series of engagements designed to showcase the successes that women have achieved in the fight for equality and to highlight the many setbacks that continue to exist in the world today. The campaign, which aims to make a difference by educating, supporting and celebrating women’s equality, includes a series of social posts and curated inner office activities. A social campaign with original creative appeared on all of the agency’s channels and teams have taken to the streets to distribute a series of #STICKITTOSEXISM bumper stickers that were also translated into several languages including Mandarin.
Jack offices are also showing inspiring content from female leaders and providing guides with educational resources. Teams are conducting discussion groups with industry experts to learn how to support, how to advocate, and how to overcome the obstacles for women in the workplace. Some offices are crafting custom content such as a curated art installation showcasing the inventive ways that women have contributed to society.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018