McCann and Ulta Launch ‘The Possibilities are Beautiful’
Ulta Beauty and McCann New York have partnered to highlight the brand’s purpose and show guests, “They don’t come to Ulta Beauty to become beautiful; they come because they already are.” Ulta Beauty’s new ad campaign illustrates the beauty retailer’s belief that nothing is more beautiful than possibility and that it sees possibilities in each and every person.
“Over the last few years we’ve been on a journey to establish our brand’s “All Things Beauty, All in One Place’ proposition,” said Shelley Haus, Ulta Beauty’s Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing. “After building an amazing foundation, we are now architecting the next chapter of the brand that builds from that foundation. We are excited to launch our new, breakthrough ‘The Possibilities are Beautiful’ campaign, emphasizing the meaningful role of beauty in our guests’ lives and celebrating our belief that beauty should be limitless.”
The ads feature people from a spectrum of age groups, ethnicities, body types and gender identities. The team took the approach of “casting with meaning” by including the stories of people who are realizing their dreams, coming into their own and going beyond what they thought was possible.
“Casting was crucial,’ said Tom Murphy, McCann New York Co-Creative Officer. “We needed to find individuals who truly embodied the notion of beautiful possibilities. The film is a collection of rich personal stories and you feel that as you watch it,” he continued.
As a purpose-driven brand, a campaign like this was a natural next step for Ulta Beauty – it encompasses the emotional connection each guest feels when they walk through the doors of any Ulta Beauty store.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018