IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative
Michael I. Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG is a member of the Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs of leading U.S. companies that works to promote a thriving U.S. economy and expanded opportunity for all Americans through sound public policy.
The Business Roundtable has launched an online report that highlights some of the ways that America’s largest employers are building a more diverse and inclusive environment. The stories and submissions from Business Roundtable member companies describe the programs, policies and activities companies have adopted to foster cultures where everyone is valued and all ideas are heard.
To read Michael Roth’s letter outlining measurable actions that IPG is taking to meet our diversity, equity and inclusion goals, please click here.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018