IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative
Michael I. Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG is a member of the Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs of leading U.S. companies that works to promote a thriving U.S. economy and expanded opportunity for all Americans through sound public policy.
The Business Roundtable has launched an online report that highlights some of the ways that America’s largest employers are building a more diverse and inclusive environment. The stories and submissions from Business Roundtable member companies describe the programs, policies and activities companies have adopted to foster cultures where everyone is valued and all ideas are heard.
To read Michael Roth’s letter outlining measurable actions that IPG is taking to meet our diversity, equity and inclusion goals, please click here.
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- FCB Inferno Shows Dads How ‘It All Starts Here’ - Published on 10/05/2018
- IPG Participates in Advertising Week Diversity Panels - Published on 10/03/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Celebrate Diverse Farmers - Published on 09/24/2018
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018