Orion Features D&I Conversation Series
Last year, Orion Global President Greg Walsh implemented Diversity and Inclusion as one of the company’s top three goals. Orion’s C-suite was influential in helping to launch and develop COSMOS, the employee-led committee dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent.
Orion endeavors to place the diversity lens over everything we do – from our recruiting strategy, recalibrating talent, compensation reviews to promotion selections. These efforts are coupled with providing our employees with the opportunities to understand and celebrate diversity in the workplace through events and trainings.
Candid Conversations is Orion’s discussion series dedicated to exploring the efforts of the past year and our future plans to continue our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion at our company.
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- FCB Inferno Shows Dads How ‘It All Starts Here’ - Published on 10/05/2018
- IPG Participates in Advertising Week Diversity Panels - Published on 10/03/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Celebrate Diverse Farmers - Published on 09/24/2018
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018