Orion Features D&I Conversation Series
Last year, Orion Global President Greg Walsh implemented Diversity and Inclusion as one of the company’s top three goals. Orion’s C-suite was influential in helping to launch and develop COSMOS, the employee-led committee dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent.
Orion endeavors to place the diversity lens over everything we do – from our recruiting strategy, recalibrating talent, compensation reviews to promotion selections. These efforts are coupled with providing our employees with the opportunities to understand and celebrate diversity in the workplace through events and trainings.
Candid Conversations is Orion’s discussion series dedicated to exploring the efforts of the past year and our future plans to continue our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion at our company.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018