The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Celebrate Diverse Farmers
The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes launched “All Together Better,” which celebrates the values of collaboration and inclusion that the co-op was founded upon in 1921, and that are particularly relevant today.
If 1,791 farmers with different backgrounds, opinions and beliefs can come together to make one perfect stick of butter, just imagine what 325 million of us can do if we work together. Read more.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018