MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love
While many things have changed in terms of women’s roles in society, one area that’s remained somewhat constant is in terms of marriage proposals. To help women break these stereotypes, MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism created www.arubahesaidyes.com, inviting Latin American women to propose to their boyfriends and win a flight for two to Aruba. Once in Aruba, the lucky winner had the help of an expert proposal planner to recreate the perfect proposal.
“The invitation is to every woman who wants to propose and not only looks to break stereotypes regarding marriage, but also wishes to start new conversations to help people find their own way to express love,” comments Juan Pablo Garcia, Chief Operating Officer at MullenLowe SSP3.
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2019 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 03/28/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Presents Black History Month Event - Published on 02/28/2019
- Michael Roth Writes on Diversity in Campaign US - Published on 02/26/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019