MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love
While many things have changed in terms of women’s roles in society, one area that’s remained somewhat constant is in terms of marriage proposals. To help women break these stereotypes, MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism created www.arubahesaidyes.com, inviting Latin American women to propose to their boyfriends and win a flight for two to Aruba. Once in Aruba, the lucky winner had the help of an expert proposal planner to recreate the perfect proposal.
“The invitation is to every woman who wants to propose and not only looks to break stereotypes regarding marriage, but also wishes to start new conversations to help people find their own way to express love,” comments Juan Pablo Garcia, Chief Operating Officer at MullenLowe SSP3.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018