IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day
Election Day is drawing near. Women are running for office in record numbers and have won more primaries than ever before, but polls indicated that less than 30% of young women definitely plan to vote on November 6th.
The Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) aims to be a force for gender equality for the women of IPG, so to empower women (and men) to have their voices heard, the WLN is encouraging everyone to get out and vote!
The Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, Greenville, Los Angeles and Minneapolis WLN chapters are coordinating an email and printed poster campaign to disseminate tips and reminders to help IPGers get informed, get registered, and get out to the polls. Be sure to tag #WLNVotes when you cast your ballot!
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Presents Black History Month Event - Published on 02/28/2019
- Michael Roth Writes on Diversity in Campaign US - Published on 02/26/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018