IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day
Election Day is drawing near. Women are running for office in record numbers and have won more primaries than ever before, but polls indicated that less than 30% of young women definitely plan to vote on November 6th.
The Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) aims to be a force for gender equality for the women of IPG, so to empower women (and men) to have their voices heard, the WLN is encouraging everyone to get out and vote!
The Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, Greenville, Los Angeles and Minneapolis WLN chapters are coordinating an email and printed poster campaign to disseminate tips and reminders to help IPGers get informed, get registered, and get out to the polls. Be sure to tag #WLNVotes when you cast your ballot!
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2019 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 03/28/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019