IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day
Election Day is drawing near. Women are running for office in record numbers and have won more primaries than ever before, but polls indicated that less than 30% of young women definitely plan to vote on November 6th.
The Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) aims to be a force for gender equality for the women of IPG, so to empower women (and men) to have their voices heard, the WLN is encouraging everyone to get out and vote!
The Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, Greenville, Los Angeles and Minneapolis WLN chapters are coordinating an email and printed poster campaign to disseminate tips and reminders to help IPGers get informed, get registered, and get out to the polls. Be sure to tag #WLNVotes when you cast your ballot!
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018