This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message
Sport England has launched the latest phase of its This Girl Can campaign, "Fit Got Real," which aims to help more women have the confidence to be more active for their physical health and mental well-being.
The new film, created by FCB Inferno, is taking a fresh approach that shows real women of different ages and ethnicities doing exercise their own way, no matter how unconventional. Whether women are active by running around the park pushing their child in a pram, hula hooping at home, jumping into the sea, trampolining with friends, or teaching themselves how to swim using YouTube, the message from This Girl Can is that all exercise counts.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018