IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call
Following the events of the past several weeks and Michael Roth’s communication to the organization, IPG’s Diversity and Inclusion team and Chairman and CEO, Michael Roth, hosted an Inclusion Forum Call for all employees. More than 500 people from 100 offices and 14 countries registered for the call.
Michael Roth introduced the call and was then joined by Heide Gardner, IPG’s Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, who provided context and background before inviting employees to participate.
Both Michael and Heide mentioned the fact that IPG is a company that embraces diversity and inclusion as well as diversity in all forms and that we want to ensure that employees feel safe and comfortable in the workplace.
IPG has held several other Inclusion Forum calls including one following the events in Charlottesville in 2017, and one for employees concerned about changing immigration laws, specifically related to DACA.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018