IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call
Following the events of the past several weeks and Michael Roth’s communication to the organization, IPG’s Diversity and Inclusion team and Chairman and CEO, Michael Roth, hosted an Inclusion Forum Call for all employees. More than 500 people from 100 offices and 14 countries registered for the call.
Michael Roth introduced the call and was then joined by Heide Gardner, IPG’s Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, who provided context and background before inviting employees to participate.
Both Michael and Heide mentioned the fact that IPG is a company that embraces diversity and inclusion as well as diversity in all forms and that we want to ensure that employees feel safe and comfortable in the workplace.
IPG has held several other Inclusion Forum calls including one following the events in Charlottesville in 2017, and one for employees concerned about changing immigration laws, specifically related to DACA.
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- Golin Partners with ColorComm on Included and Empowered Event - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019