IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES
IPG hosted its annual Women’s Breakfast at CES with top innovators from Imposium, PepsiCo, R/GA, Spotify and The New York Times to discuss how data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and algorithms are optimizing our lives while growing increasingly sophisticated and emotionally intelligent.
With over 100 attendees, the breakfast “Using AI to Transform and Empower Business,” was moderated by Preeti Patel, SVP Technology, R/GA, with panelists: Kourtney Bitterly, Lead, R&D at The New York Times, Jenna Fair, CRO, Imposium, Jessica Spaulding, Head of Marketing Strategy & Creative, North America Nutrition, PepsiCo, Quaker and Khartoon Weiss, Global Head of Verticals, Spotify.
The discussion focused on how AI is opening up a new frontier for digital transformation. Virtually every application, service and Internet of Things (IoT) object incorporates an intelligent aspect to automate or augment application processes or human activities. Apps and other services driven by artificial intelligence have infiltrated our private lives, making decisions for us, both small and large, using our data, which we willingly—and often unwittingly—offer.
Each panelist shared how their organizations are utilizing AI and data in service of their audience/consumer. AI has such a wide range of use cases including personalization, machine translation, voice, and accessibility of content, just to name a few.
A common thread throughout the discussion was the importance of the human element and ethical issues surrounding AI.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018