IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES
IPG hosted its annual Women’s Breakfast at CES with top innovators from Imposium, PepsiCo, R/GA, Spotify and The New York Times to discuss how data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and algorithms are optimizing our lives while growing increasingly sophisticated and emotionally intelligent.
With over 100 attendees, the breakfast “Using AI to Transform and Empower Business,” was moderated by Preeti Patel, SVP Technology, R/GA, with panelists: Kourtney Bitterly, Lead, R&D at The New York Times, Jenna Fair, CRO, Imposium, Jessica Spaulding, Head of Marketing Strategy & Creative, North America Nutrition, PepsiCo, Quaker and Khartoon Weiss, Global Head of Verticals, Spotify.
The discussion focused on how AI is opening up a new frontier for digital transformation. Virtually every application, service and Internet of Things (IoT) object incorporates an intelligent aspect to automate or augment application processes or human activities. Apps and other services driven by artificial intelligence have infiltrated our private lives, making decisions for us, both small and large, using our data, which we willingly—and often unwittingly—offer.
Each panelist shared how their organizations are utilizing AI and data in service of their audience/consumer. AI has such a wide range of use cases including personalization, machine translation, voice, and accessibility of content, just to name a few.
A common thread throughout the discussion was the importance of the human element and ethical issues surrounding AI.
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2019 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 03/28/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Presents Black History Month Event - Published on 02/28/2019
- Michael Roth Writes on Diversity in Campaign US - Published on 02/26/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019