Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign
The Me Too movement, founded by Tarana Burke in 2006 to support survivors and end sexual violence, released four PSAs in partnership with Deutsch. Through the message “We hear you. We see you. We believe you,” the PSAs aim to rally survivors and supporters together in the fight to end sexual violence through testimonies from Terry Crews, Emily Waters, Daniela Contreras and an anonymous survivor.
Narrated by the actual survivors, the stories were brought to life through animation that illustrates the emotional journey from pain to healing to ultimately finding a purpose. In support of the movement, a collection of agencies and production shops including Deutsch, Steelhead, Hornet, Elastic, Psyop and We Are Royale joined forces to create the PSAs.
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- Campbell Ewald Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Best Internal Communications Program - Published on 08/01/2019
- IPG’s 2019 Inclusion Awards Reflect Focus on Results - Published on 07/31/2019