Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign
The Me Too movement, founded by Tarana Burke in 2006 to support survivors and end sexual violence, released four PSAs in partnership with Deutsch. Through the message “We hear you. We see you. We believe you,” the PSAs aim to rally survivors and supporters together in the fight to end sexual violence through testimonies from Terry Crews, Emily Waters, Daniela Contreras and an anonymous survivor.
Narrated by the actual survivors, the stories were brought to life through animation that illustrates the emotional journey from pain to healing to ultimately finding a purpose. In support of the movement, a collection of agencies and production shops including Deutsch, Steelhead, Hornet, Elastic, Psyop and We Are Royale joined forces to create the PSAs.
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2019 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 03/28/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Presents Black History Month Event - Published on 02/28/2019
- Michael Roth Writes on Diversity in Campaign US - Published on 02/26/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019