Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign
The Me Too movement, founded by Tarana Burke in 2006 to support survivors and end sexual violence, released four PSAs in partnership with Deutsch. Through the message “We hear you. We see you. We believe you,” the PSAs aim to rally survivors and supporters together in the fight to end sexual violence through testimonies from Terry Crews, Emily Waters, Daniela Contreras and an anonymous survivor.
Narrated by the actual survivors, the stories were brought to life through animation that illustrates the emotional journey from pain to healing to ultimately finding a purpose. In support of the movement, a collection of agencies and production shops including Deutsch, Steelhead, Hornet, Elastic, Psyop and We Are Royale joined forces to create the PSAs.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018