Bank of America Special Olympics World Games
Continuing its 30-year tradition of supporting Special Olympics, Bank of America has launched a new campaign by Hill Holliday in preparation for Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi. With #ChooseToInclude as the focal point of the games, Bank of America commissioned custom illustrations from artist Chuck Anderson, who has worked with Time Magazine for the Rio Summer Olympics, as well as many other projects with ESPN, the Chicago Bulls and the Wall Street Journal, to name a few.
For Bank of America, honoring and immortalizing Special Olympics athletes with the same treatment typically reserved only for “regular” world-class athletes is key for shifting perspectives and treating everyone as equal.
This cohesive campaign, concepted and produced with Hill Holliday, includes social videos with individual stories of the athletes, as well as a longer-form campaign video that showcases the artist’s perspective as well – who, as it turns out, has a sister with an intellectual disability.
The illustrations also act as a unifying thread across digital assets, print, a Times Square Billboard and local activations.
Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi were held 3/14-3/21. To learn more, visit BankofAmerica.com/supportinginclusion
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2019 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 03/28/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019