MullenLowe Brasil and Coral Decorative Paints Celebrate Women’s Football
MullenLowe Brasil has developed a project for Coral Decorative Paints to ignite Brazilian’s passion for women’s football. The Project #TheyRepresent (#ElasRepresentam) invited muralists Clara Leff (@claraleff), Afolego (@afolego) and Sarah Lorenk (@sarah.lorenk) to paint over a 40m² mural to inspire fans, including artists and graffiti artists, to represent and pay homage to the incredibly talented Brazilian female athletes. The objective of the movement is for the mural to become another way in which feminine empowerment can be expressed.
The mural, which is in Brasilândia in the north of the city of São Paulo, portrayed images of the players of the men’s team and was previously painted by Digão o Comprimido who gave his permission for it to be painted over. The artists used Coral’s Sun and Rain Protection Weathershield paint, which is ideal for external areas.
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- Campbell Ewald Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Best Internal Communications Program - Published on 08/01/2019
- IPG’s 2019 Inclusion Awards Reflect Focus on Results - Published on 07/31/2019