Escape the Stall Campaign
FCB Health partnered with the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) to develop a campaign that would generate awareness of a difficult subject: Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis also known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
To raise awareness for CCFA and its commitment to people with IBD; inspire engagement with CCFA.
We focused the campaign around a simple and relatable premise: someone you know — a colleague, your neighbor, or a friend — is suffering from the emotional and physical disruption of IBD. And they are suffering in silence, often behind closed doors. To help get the message out, actress and philanthropist Amy Brenneman stepped forward to support the campaign and share her personal struggle with IBD.
The campaign, which features the feet of different people, spans all media. It includes a website, a :30 broadcast PSA which was distributed nationally and has already hit theater screens in New York City, print ads, outdoor, airport dioramas, online banner ads, and in-bathroom opportunistic media.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- This Girl Can Returns with Inspirational 'Fit Got Real' Message - Published on 10/30/2018
- Roth Speaks to Events of Past Week - Published on 10/29/2018
- IPG's WLN Works to Get Out the Vote for Election Day - Published on 10/23/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018