Escape the Stall Campaign
FCB Health partnered with the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) to develop a campaign that would generate awareness of a difficult subject: Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis also known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
To raise awareness for CCFA and its commitment to people with IBD; inspire engagement with CCFA.
We focused the campaign around a simple and relatable premise: someone you know — a colleague, your neighbor, or a friend — is suffering from the emotional and physical disruption of IBD. And they are suffering in silence, often behind closed doors. To help get the message out, actress and philanthropist Amy Brenneman stepped forward to support the campaign and share her personal struggle with IBD.
The campaign, which features the feet of different people, spans all media. It includes a website, a :30 broadcast PSA which was distributed nationally and has already hit theater screens in New York City, print ads, outdoor, airport dioramas, online banner ads, and in-bathroom opportunistic media.
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women - Published on 03/13/2018
- IPG and the Unstereotype Alliance Work to Banish Stereotypes - Published on 03/08/2018
- Jack Morton Creates 'Women’s Wall' for International Women’s Day - Published on 03/08/2018
- FCB Inferno and Unibet Launch ‘Queen Rules’ for International Women’s Day - Published on 03/05/2018
- FCB Milan Celebrates Diversity - Published on 03/01/2018