Transgender Teen is New Face of Clean & Clear Campaign from J3
Jazz Jennings is a 14-year-old transgender teen, and the new face of Johnson & Johnson’s Clean & Clear #SeeTheRealMe campaign. The campaign provides a social media platform for personal coming of age stories.
Jazz recently told POPSUGAR, “the 'See the Real Me' campaign is so great at helping girls find the courage to open up to their peers and be themselves, and I could really relate to that. I knew doing this campaign would help a lot of teens who are struggling like I did.”
J3/UM Studios created the online content campaign that has generated a ton of positive coverage since its debut, positioning Clean & Clear as a progressive brand making significant strides in promoting acceptance while raising cultural awareness of the transgender community.
In 2014, Jazz was added to Time's 2014 Most Influential Teens List, and TLC has recently announced that it has ordered an 11-episode reality series about her life, with the working title of All That Jazz, according to US Magazine.
Within 4 days of the campaign‘s launch, more than 90 stories ran across both digital and broadcast media with a total reach of nearly 600 million. Coverage includes USA Today, The Huffington Post, Miami Herald, TIME and People. The campaign has also garnered attention from several high-reaching teen outlets including MTV.com, Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Twist Magazine — many of which include Jazz's full #SeeTheRealMe episode.
"The 'See the Real Me' campaign is so great at helping girls find the courage to open up to their peers and be themselves, and I could really relate to that. I knew doing this campaign would help a lot of teens who are struggling like I did.”
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising - Published on 03/28/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018