IPG Takes A Stand on Bullying
IPGers took a stand on bullying for Spirit Day,a globally recognized day of celebration of the lives of lgbt youth. Dressed in purple, many IPG staff members came out to support this important initiative and posted to social media using the hashtag, #IPGhasSpirit. MERGE and the IPGLBT hosted Bullied to Silence, a reception and movie screening of the film by the same name. This is one of the many programs hosted by IPG’s business resource groups.
The group’s next event is sponsored by the WLN, and features P.ink, a group created to combat the scars that breast cancer survivors face after mastectomy. The project empowers women by pairing them with local tattoo artists who create art over breast cancer scars. This event will be held on October 27 at McCann’s New York offices.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising - Published on 03/28/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018