FCB and PFLAGCanada Pay Tribute to Same-Sex Couples Never Allowed to Marry
Shooting with vintage cameras and featuring gay couples to create home movies of weddings from a past that should have been—FCB Toronto, FCB Chicago and PFLAGCanada created the “Nobody’s Memories” campaign as a tribute to those who were never allowed by law to marry.
“Nobody’s Memories” is a call to action to support same-sex marriage. The video is a mash-up of what appears to be vintage reels of same-sex couples joining in unions. But, as a solemn voiceover reminds us, they were not allowed to marry. Developed pro bono by FCB, the campaign drives viewers to LoveMadeLegal.com where they can sign a petition to legalize same-sex marriage globally, make a donation to PFLAG Canada and share their own love stories.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising - Published on 03/28/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018