The Martin Agency Saves the Date for Marriage Equality
Later this year, the U.S. Supreme Court is set to make a decision on marriage equality. In anticipation of this decision, Tie The Knot and The Martin Agency have created “Supreme Save the Date,” a campaign that gives same-sex couples the opportunity to customize and send a save the date card to a Supreme Court Justice of their choice, before the same-sex marriage decision.
“Supreme Save the Date” will create awareness for marriage equality, targeting the 14 states that still do not have it. At the same time, the campaign will fill the mailboxes of Supreme Court justices with “Save the Dates” from couples whose wedding plans depend upon a marriage equality decision in order to move forward.
Tie the Knot supports marriage equality through the sale of bow ties and was founded by Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his husband Justin Mikita.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising - Published on 03/28/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018