Carmichael Lynch Honored With Inclusion Awards
Following is another feature on one of this year’s Inclusion Awards Winners
Carmichael Lynch was awarded the “Agency Champion of Inclusion” award and Stacy Janicki, Director Account Management, Senior Partner, was named Individual Champion of Inclusion. Diversity and inclusion continues to be a top priority for Carmichael Lynch, and has become a holistic part of their culture.
Carmichael Lynch shares and celebrates inclusion in all its forms, and management continues to be a strong, key force behind these efforts. This is evident in the impact Stacy Janicki has had on the organization. Not only has she positively impacted new business but the number of applications per open position in her department has grown tremendously and the diversity of the candidates has increased as well.
Stacy is an avid proponent of fostering young talent. She started the internship program at Carmichael Lynch, serves as the co-chair of the Twin Cities 4A’s board, and heads up the Twin Cities Institute for Advanced Advertising Studies (IAAS). She is also a sponsor and mentor to many women in the industry.
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women - Published on 03/13/2018
- IPG and the Unstereotype Alliance Work to Banish Stereotypes - Published on 03/08/2018
- Jack Morton Creates 'Women’s Wall' for International Women’s Day - Published on 03/08/2018
- FCB Inferno and Unibet Launch ‘Queen Rules’ for International Women’s Day - Published on 03/05/2018