- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion Dec 07, 2018
- Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend Nov 13, 2018
- Interpublic Group to Present at the 2018 RBC Capital Markets Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference Nov 09, 2018
- Interpublic Announces Third Quarter and First Nine Months 2018 Results Oct 19, 2018
- Interpublic Schedules Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Release Oct 02, 2018
- IPG Completes Acquisition of Acxiom LLC Oct 01, 2018
- Interpublic Completes Offering of $2.0 Billion Aggregate Principal Amount of Senior Notes Sep 21, 2018
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Goldman Sachs 27th Annual Communacopia Conference Sep 07, 2018
IPG's Team Ignite Selected for Harley-Davidson Global Creative, Media and Digital Marketing Duties
New York, NY - August 1, 2016 - Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) has selected a customized team of talent and resources from a range of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) agencies to handle its global creative, media and digital marketing account after an extensive holding-company review. Headquartered in Detroit, with regional hubs in New York, London and Singapore, the newly-created Team Ignite is comprised of creative and strategic resources drawn from a range of IPG agencies.
Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of Interpublic Group, commented, "Team Ignite has the strength, experience and creativity to help Harley-Davidson grow demand and build on their substantial market leadership position. It's a great example of the 'open architecture' model we've championed at IPG for over a decade. With collaboration at its core, Team Ignite gives Harley-Davidson the ability to deliver custom, integrated marketing across channels, tracking the ways consumers interact with this iconic brand around the world."
# # #
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. Major global brands include BPN, CRAFT, FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding), FutureBrand, Golin, Huge, Initiative, Jack Morton Worldwide, MAGNA GLOBAL, McCann, Momentum, MRM//McCann, MullenLowe Group, Octagon, R/GA, UM and Weber Shandwick. Other leading brands include Avrett Free Ginsberg, Campbell Ewald, Carmichael Lynch, Deutsch, Hill Holliday, ID Media and The Martin Agency. For more information, please visit www.interpublic.com.
# # #