- IPG Hosts Eighth Annual IPG Women's Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity Jun 15, 2018
- IPG Takes Top Honors at North American Effie Awards Jun 01, 2018
- Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend May 24, 2018
- Interpublic Group to Present at the 46th Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media & Communications Conference May 11, 2018
- Interpublic Announces First Quarter 2018 Results Apr 27, 2018
- Interpublic Schedules First Quarter 2018 Earnings Release Apr 02, 2018
- Huge Transitions to New Global Leadership Mar 29, 2018
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Deutsche Bank 26th Annual Media, Telecom & Business Services Conference Mar 01, 2018
Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend
New York, NY - August 10, 2017 - Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) today announced that the company's Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend on IPG common stock of $0.18 per share, payable on September 15, 2017, to holders of record at the close of business on September 1, 2017.
# # #
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. Major global brands include Craft, FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding), FutureBrand, Golin, Huge, Initiative, Jack Morton Worldwide, MAGNA, McCann, Momentum, MRM//McCann, MullenLowe Group, Octagon, R/GA, UM and Weber Shandwick. Other leading brands include Avrett Free Ginsberg, Campbell Ewald, Carmichael Lynch, Deutsch, Hill Holliday, ID Media and The Martin Agency. For more information, please visit www.interpublic.com.
# # #