- Interpublic Schedules First Quarter 2018 Earnings Release Apr 02, 2018
- Huge Transitions to New Global Leadership Mar 29, 2018
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Deutsche Bank 26th Annual Media, Telecom & Business Services Conference Mar 01, 2018
- IPG Publishes Third Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Report Feb 27, 2018
- IPG Black Employee Network Hosts Black Panther Screening Feb 26, 2018
- Interpublic Group to Present at the 2018 Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference Feb 22, 2018
- IPG Leads Industry in Ad Age A-List Honors Feb 20, 2018
- Interpublic Increases Common Stock Dividend by 17% and Announces New $300 Million Share Repurchase Program Feb 14, 2018
Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend
(GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) --New York, NY - November 14, 2017 - Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) today announced that the company's Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend on IPG common stock of $0.18 per share, payable on December 15, 2017, to holders of record at the close of business on December 1, 2017.
# # #
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. Major global brands include Craft, FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding), FutureBrand, Golin, Huge, Initiative, Jack Morton Worldwide, MAGNA, McCann, Momentum, MRM//McCann, MullenLowe Group, Octagon, R/GA, UM and Weber Shandwick. Other leading brands include Avrett Free Ginsberg, Campbell Ewald, Carmichael Lynch, Deutsch, Hill Holliday, ID Media and The Martin Agency. For more information, please visit www.interpublic.com.
# # #
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. via Globenewswire