- Interpublic Announces Third Quarter and First Nine Months 2018 Results Oct 19, 2018
- Interpublic Schedules Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Release Oct 02, 2018
- IPG Completes Acquisition of Acxiom LLC Oct 01, 2018
- Interpublic Completes Offering of $2.0 Billion Aggregate Principal Amount of Senior Notes Sep 21, 2018
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Goldman Sachs 27th Annual Communacopia Conference Sep 07, 2018
- IPG Presents 2018 Inclusion Awards Aug 22, 2018
- Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend Aug 21, 2018
- Interpublic Announces Second Quarter and First Half 2018 Results Jul 24, 2018
Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend
(GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) --New York, NY - November 14, 2017 - Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) today announced that the company's Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend on IPG common stock of $0.18 per share, payable on December 15, 2017, to holders of record at the close of business on December 1, 2017.
# # #
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. Major global brands include Craft, FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding), FutureBrand, Golin, Huge, Initiative, Jack Morton Worldwide, MAGNA, McCann, Momentum, MRM//McCann, MullenLowe Group, Octagon, R/GA, UM and Weber Shandwick. Other leading brands include Avrett Free Ginsberg, Campbell Ewald, Carmichael Lynch, Deutsch, Hill Holliday, ID Media and The Martin Agency. For more information, please visit www.interpublic.com.
# # #
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. via Globenewswire