- Interpublic Group to Present at the 2018 Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference Feb 22, 2018
- IPG Leads Industry in Ad Age A-List Honors Feb 20, 2018
- Interpublic Increases Common Stock Dividend by 17% and Announces New $300 Million Share Repurchase Program Feb 14, 2018
- Interpublic Announces Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2017 Results Feb 14, 2018
- Interpublic Schedules Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2017 Earnings Release Jan 19, 2018
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Citi 2018 Global TMT West Conference Jan 05, 2018
- Interpublic Names Kristen Cavallo CEO of The Martin Agency Dec 12, 2017
- Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend Nov 14, 2017
Interpublic Schedules Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2017 Earnings Release
(GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) --New York, NY - January 19, 2018 - Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) today announced that it will release earnings for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2017 on the morning of February 14, 2018. Following the release, the company will hold a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on the same day to review results.
To join the conference call, please call (800) 369-1935. Outside the United States, please call (203) 827-7002. The participant passcode is 1708013. The call will be available live on the company's website, www.interpublic.com.
The conference call will be recorded and available for 30 days by calling (866) 485-0035 followed by the passcode 1374. Outside the United States, please call (203) 369-1607 followed by the passcode 1374. The call will also be archived and available in the investor relations section of the company's website.
# # #
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. Major global brands include Craft, FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding), FutureBrand, Golin, Huge, Initiative, Jack Morton Worldwide, MAGNA, McCann, Momentum, MRM//McCann, MullenLowe Group, Octagon, R/GA, UM and Weber Shandwick. Other leading brands include Avrett Free Ginsberg, Campbell Ewald, Carmichael Lynch, Deutsch, Hill Holliday, ID Media and The Martin Agency. For more information, please visit www.interpublic.com.
# # #
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. via Globenewswire