- Interpublic Completes Offering of $2.0 Billion Aggregate Principal Amount of Senior Notes Sep 21, 2018
- Interpublic Group to Present at the Goldman Sachs 27th Annual Communacopia Conference Sep 07, 2018
- IPG Presents 2018 Inclusion Awards Aug 22, 2018
- Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend Aug 21, 2018
- Interpublic Announces Second Quarter and First Half 2018 Results Jul 24, 2018
- Interpublic Schedules Second Quarter 2018 Earnings Release Jul 09, 2018
- Interpublic Hosts Call on Acxiom Marketing Solutions Acquisition Jul 03, 2018
- Interpublic Group Agrees to Acquire Acxiom Marketing Solutions ("AMS") to Lead Next Wave of Innovation in Data-Driven Marketing Jul 02, 2018
Interpublic Declares Common Stock Dividend
(GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) --New York, NY - May 24, 2018 - Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) today announced that the company's Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend on IPG common stock of $0.21 per share, payable on June 18, 2018 to holders of record at the close of business on June 4, 2018.
# # #
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. Major global brands include Craft, FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding), FutureBrand, Golin, Huge, Initiative, Jack Morton, MAGNA, McCann, Momentum, MRM//McCann, MullenLowe Group, Octagon, R/GA, UM and Weber Shandwick. Other leading brands include Avrett Free Ginsberg, Campbell Ewald, Carmichael Lynch, Deutsch, Hill Holliday, ID Media and The Martin Agency. For more information, please visit www.interpublic.com.
# # #
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. via Globenewswire