Nike and R/GA Feature Kyrie Irving for the Kyrie 3
Current reigning NBA champion, Kyrie Irving attacks each game, each possession and each cut at his own pace and tempo. With each ankle-breaking crossover, no-look pass and stop on a dime footwork, Kyrie improvises unlike anyone else in the league. So, who better to accompany his court orchestration than Questlove?
Launched on Christmas Day, “Improv” from Nike and R/GA Los Angeles sends an energetic message for young players to set the game to their tempo.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018