Nike and R/GA Feature Kyrie Irving for the Kyrie 3
Current reigning NBA champion, Kyrie Irving attacks each game, each possession and each cut at his own pace and tempo. With each ankle-breaking crossover, no-look pass and stop on a dime footwork, Kyrie improvises unlike anyone else in the league. So, who better to accompany his court orchestration than Questlove?
Launched on Christmas Day, “Improv” from Nike and R/GA Los Angeles sends an energetic message for young players to set the game to their tempo.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019