McCann and Cathay Pacific Use Artwork to Depict Clients’ Journeys
McCann Worldgroup and Cathay Pacific have created a special birthday gift titled the “Artmap project,” for over one million members of the Marco Polo Club, the airline’s loyalty program.
Marco Polo Club members will receive a bespoke work of contemporary Chinese art via email on their birthdays. The works will be selected based on each individual’s travels with Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon over the past year.
Created using member travel data with a tailor-made art algorithm, each member’s “painted journey”is a customized digital artwork depicting their journey with the airline.
A specially-designed digital brushstroke tool creates a completely new painting for each member, with no two artworks the same. The tool is also designed to give each artmap its contemporary Chinese calligraphy look and feel, inspired by Cathay Pacific’s iconic brushwing brand identity.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018