McCann and Cathay Pacific Use Artwork to Depict Clients’ Journeys
McCann Worldgroup and Cathay Pacific have created a special birthday gift titled the “Artmap project,” for over one million members of the Marco Polo Club, the airline’s loyalty program.
Marco Polo Club members will receive a bespoke work of contemporary Chinese art via email on their birthdays. The works will be selected based on each individual’s travels with Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon over the past year.
Created using member travel data with a tailor-made art algorithm, each member’s “painted journey”is a customized digital artwork depicting their journey with the airline.
A specially-designed digital brushstroke tool creates a completely new painting for each member, with no two artworks the same. The tool is also designed to give each artmap its contemporary Chinese calligraphy look and feel, inspired by Cathay Pacific’s iconic brushwing brand identity.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019