McCann and Cathay Pacific Use Artwork to Depict Clients’ Journeys
McCann Worldgroup and Cathay Pacific have created a special birthday gift titled the “Artmap project,” for over one million members of the Marco Polo Club, the airline’s loyalty program.
Marco Polo Club members will receive a bespoke work of contemporary Chinese art via email on their birthdays. The works will be selected based on each individual’s travels with Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon over the past year.
Created using member travel data with a tailor-made art algorithm, each member’s “painted journey”is a customized digital artwork depicting their journey with the airline.
A specially-designed digital brushstroke tool creates a completely new painting for each member, with no two artworks the same. The tool is also designed to give each artmap its contemporary Chinese calligraphy look and feel, inspired by Cathay Pacific’s iconic brushwing brand identity.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019