Commonwealth//McCann Partners with Lego Batman Movie
In an extension of its "Real People, Not Actors" campaign, Commonwealth//McCann partnered with Chevrolet and the Warner Bros LEGO® Batman Movie to create a spot that features a focus group of animated Lego minifigures who asked what kind of person would drive Chevy's all-new Lego Batmobile.
The spot directs viewers to Chevy's website where people can virtually configure their own Lego Batmobile. Chevrolet will also unveil a life-size Lego Batmobile at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit that was made from 344,187 Lego bricks and took 1,833 hours to build, and inspired by Batman’s Speedwagon featured in “The LEGO® Batman Movie,” which hits U.S. theaters on Feb. 10.
“To work on the LEGO Batmobile with Warner Bros. is an absolute thrill for us at Chevy,” said Paul Edwards, U.S. Vice President of Chevrolet Marketing. “Many of the themes in ‘The LEGO Batman Movie,’ like imagination, family and community, align perfectly with our Chevy brand values and add to the value of the partnership.”
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018