Commonwealth//McCann Partners with Lego Batman Movie
In an extension of its "Real People, Not Actors" campaign, Commonwealth//McCann partnered with Chevrolet and the Warner Bros LEGO® Batman Movie to create a spot that features a focus group of animated Lego minifigures who asked what kind of person would drive Chevy's all-new Lego Batmobile.
The spot directs viewers to Chevy's website where people can virtually configure their own Lego Batmobile. Chevrolet will also unveil a life-size Lego Batmobile at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit that was made from 344,187 Lego bricks and took 1,833 hours to build, and inspired by Batman’s Speedwagon featured in “The LEGO® Batman Movie,” which hits U.S. theaters on Feb. 10.
“To work on the LEGO Batmobile with Warner Bros. is an absolute thrill for us at Chevy,” said Paul Edwards, U.S. Vice President of Chevrolet Marketing. “Many of the themes in ‘The LEGO Batman Movie,’ like imagination, family and community, align perfectly with our Chevy brand values and add to the value of the partnership.”
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018