Commonwealth//McCann Partners with Lego Batman Movie
In an extension of its "Real People, Not Actors" campaign, Commonwealth//McCann partnered with Chevrolet and the Warner Bros LEGO® Batman Movie to create a spot that features a focus group of animated Lego minifigures who asked what kind of person would drive Chevy's all-new Lego Batmobile.
The spot directs viewers to Chevy's website where people can virtually configure their own Lego Batmobile. Chevrolet will also unveil a life-size Lego Batmobile at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit that was made from 344,187 Lego bricks and took 1,833 hours to build, and inspired by Batman’s Speedwagon featured in “The LEGO® Batman Movie,” which hits U.S. theaters on Feb. 10.
“To work on the LEGO Batmobile with Warner Bros. is an absolute thrill for us at Chevy,” said Paul Edwards, U.S. Vice President of Chevrolet Marketing. “Many of the themes in ‘The LEGO Batman Movie,’ like imagination, family and community, align perfectly with our Chevy brand values and add to the value of the partnership.”
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019