Commonwealth//McCann Partners with Lego Batman Movie
In an extension of its "Real People, Not Actors" campaign, Commonwealth//McCann partnered with Chevrolet and the Warner Bros LEGO® Batman Movie to create a spot that features a focus group of animated Lego minifigures who asked what kind of person would drive Chevy's all-new Lego Batmobile.
The spot directs viewers to Chevy's website where people can virtually configure their own Lego Batmobile. Chevrolet will also unveil a life-size Lego Batmobile at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit that was made from 344,187 Lego bricks and took 1,833 hours to build, and inspired by Batman’s Speedwagon featured in “The LEGO® Batman Movie,” which hits U.S. theaters on Feb. 10.
“To work on the LEGO Batmobile with Warner Bros. is an absolute thrill for us at Chevy,” said Paul Edwards, U.S. Vice President of Chevrolet Marketing. “Many of the themes in ‘The LEGO Batman Movie,’ like imagination, family and community, align perfectly with our Chevy brand values and add to the value of the partnership.”
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018