Media Experts and TD Bank Reach New Audiences
It’s a fact: people like free TVs more than they like switching banks. So how do you get people to sign up for a new bank account when the research shows they're 10 times more likely to search for "new TV" than they are for"switching banks?"
In order to reach a more diverse audience, we needed to get creative. So Media Experts and TD Bank bid on seemingly unrelated keywords in categories relating to new TVs, moving houses, and popular TV shows, helping generate more exposure to a wider audience.
This innovative search strategy won Silver in Best in Search at the 2016 IAB MIXX Awards in New York City.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019