Media Experts and TD Bank Reach New Audiences
It’s a fact: people like free TVs more than they like switching banks. So how do you get people to sign up for a new bank account when the research shows they're 10 times more likely to search for "new TV" than they are for"switching banks?"
In order to reach a more diverse audience, we needed to get creative. So Media Experts and TD Bank bid on seemingly unrelated keywords in categories relating to new TVs, moving houses, and popular TV shows, helping generate more exposure to a wider audience.
This innovative search strategy won Silver in Best in Search at the 2016 IAB MIXX Awards in New York City.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019