Media Experts and TD Bank Reach New Audiences
It’s a fact: people like free TVs more than they like switching banks. So how do you get people to sign up for a new bank account when the research shows they're 10 times more likely to search for "new TV" than they are for"switching banks?"
In order to reach a more diverse audience, we needed to get creative. So Media Experts and TD Bank bid on seemingly unrelated keywords in categories relating to new TVs, moving houses, and popular TV shows, helping generate more exposure to a wider audience.
This innovative search strategy won Silver in Best in Search at the 2016 IAB MIXX Awards in New York City.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018