Media Experts Partners with MINI Canada to Create Immersive Experience
The all-new MINI Clubman is a car that needs to be experienced. To really get it, you need to get inside of it.
From research, we know that potential MINI shoppers are connected – mobile professionals who act and react through their phones. What’s more, 55% of toady’s users are shopping for a car on their phone. In fact, one in ten cars are now purchased from start to finish on a mobile device. That is a 200% increase from 2015 alone.
To give consumers the chance to get in the driver’s seat before a trip to the dealership, Media Experts worked with MINI to create an immersive experience; one that allows for exploration of the vehicle and reaches users outside of MINI’s existing following, all the while breaking through the ad clutter without being interruptive.
The campaign turned heads at the 2016 Media Innovation Awards, winning Bronze for Best in Mobile, and was featured in a Media In Canada article.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018