Media Experts Partners with MINI Canada to Create Immersive Experience
The all-new MINI Clubman is a car that needs to be experienced. To really get it, you need to get inside of it.
From research, we know that potential MINI shoppers are connected – mobile professionals who act and react through their phones. What’s more, 55% of toady’s users are shopping for a car on their phone. In fact, one in ten cars are now purchased from start to finish on a mobile device. That is a 200% increase from 2015 alone.
To give consumers the chance to get in the driver’s seat before a trip to the dealership, Media Experts worked with MINI to create an immersive experience; one that allows for exploration of the vehicle and reaches users outside of MINI’s existing following, all the while breaking through the ad clutter without being interruptive.
The campaign turned heads at the 2016 Media Innovation Awards, winning Bronze for Best in Mobile, and was featured in a Media In Canada article.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018