Media Experts Partners with MINI Canada to Create Immersive Experience
The all-new MINI Clubman is a car that needs to be experienced. To really get it, you need to get inside of it.
From research, we know that potential MINI shoppers are connected – mobile professionals who act and react through their phones. What’s more, 55% of toady’s users are shopping for a car on their phone. In fact, one in ten cars are now purchased from start to finish on a mobile device. That is a 200% increase from 2015 alone.
To give consumers the chance to get in the driver’s seat before a trip to the dealership, Media Experts worked with MINI to create an immersive experience; one that allows for exploration of the vehicle and reaches users outside of MINI’s existing following, all the while breaking through the ad clutter without being interruptive.
The campaign turned heads at the 2016 Media Innovation Awards, winning Bronze for Best in Mobile, and was featured in a Media In Canada article.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019