Media Experts Partners with MINI Canada to Create Immersive Experience
The all-new MINI Clubman is a car that needs to be experienced. To really get it, you need to get inside of it.
From research, we know that potential MINI shoppers are connected – mobile professionals who act and react through their phones. What’s more, 55% of toady’s users are shopping for a car on their phone. In fact, one in ten cars are now purchased from start to finish on a mobile device. That is a 200% increase from 2015 alone.
To give consumers the chance to get in the driver’s seat before a trip to the dealership, Media Experts worked with MINI to create an immersive experience; one that allows for exploration of the vehicle and reaches users outside of MINI’s existing following, all the while breaking through the ad clutter without being interruptive.
The campaign turned heads at the 2016 Media Innovation Awards, winning Bronze for Best in Mobile, and was featured in a Media In Canada article.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019