Media Experts Partners with MINI Canada to Create Immersive Experience
The all-new MINI Clubman is a car that needs to be experienced. To really get it, you need to get inside of it.
From research, we know that potential MINI shoppers are connected – mobile professionals who act and react through their phones. What’s more, 55% of toady’s users are shopping for a car on their phone. In fact, one in ten cars are now purchased from start to finish on a mobile device. That is a 200% increase from 2015 alone.
To give consumers the chance to get in the driver’s seat before a trip to the dealership, Media Experts worked with MINI to create an immersive experience; one that allows for exploration of the vehicle and reaches users outside of MINI’s existing following, all the while breaking through the ad clutter without being interruptive.
The campaign turned heads at the 2016 Media Innovation Awards, winning Bronze for Best in Mobile, and was featured in a Media In Canada article.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018