MullenLowe London and BHF Raise Awareness About Heart Disease
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) and MullenLowe London have partnered to launch an integrated brand campaign that continues to reinforce the message of the sudden and unexpected devastation of heart disease.
Heart disease can affect anyone at any time, tearing families apart in an instant. But there’s a way of fighting back. For over 50 years the BHF has pioneered life-saving research to fight heart disease, believing that no one should have to suffer this devastation.
The new campaign, “Unexpected,” seeks to act the same way that heart disease behaves in real life, with content that disrupts routines and draws the viewer in with its unexpected nature.
“Heart disease is cruel and its scale is often underestimated by the public,” commented Richard Denney, Executive Creative Director MullenLowe. Our new work aims to make sure that every medium used in this multi-channel campaign engages and resonates with the viewer to deliver the British Heart Foundation’s message.”
“Around 3,000 lives are lost to heart and circulatory disease every week in the UK. By making people contemplate the unexpected devastation that heart disease causes, we hope to inspire people to donate funds so the BHF can continue to fund life saving research,” commented Carolan Davidge, Director of Marketing and Engagement at the British Heart Foundation
In addition to TV and out of home, the campaign includes a partnership with The Sun that features the newspaper’s first-ever bespoke editorial partnership with a real-time native content takeover of the publication’s key editorial locations including the sports page and TV listings. BHF first introduced the power of the unexpected in the successful 2015 campaign “Heart Disease is Heartless.”
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018