MullenLowe London and BHF Raise Awareness About Heart Disease
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) and MullenLowe London have partnered to launch an integrated brand campaign that continues to reinforce the message of the sudden and unexpected devastation of heart disease.
Heart disease can affect anyone at any time, tearing families apart in an instant. But there’s a way of fighting back. For over 50 years the BHF has pioneered life-saving research to fight heart disease, believing that no one should have to suffer this devastation.
The new campaign, “Unexpected,” seeks to act the same way that heart disease behaves in real life, with content that disrupts routines and draws the viewer in with its unexpected nature.
“Heart disease is cruel and its scale is often underestimated by the public,” commented Richard Denney, Executive Creative Director MullenLowe. Our new work aims to make sure that every medium used in this multi-channel campaign engages and resonates with the viewer to deliver the British Heart Foundation’s message.”
“Around 3,000 lives are lost to heart and circulatory disease every week in the UK. By making people contemplate the unexpected devastation that heart disease causes, we hope to inspire people to donate funds so the BHF can continue to fund life saving research,” commented Carolan Davidge, Director of Marketing and Engagement at the British Heart Foundation
In addition to TV and out of home, the campaign includes a partnership with The Sun that features the newspaper’s first-ever bespoke editorial partnership with a real-time native content takeover of the publication’s key editorial locations including the sports page and TV listings. BHF first introduced the power of the unexpected in the successful 2015 campaign “Heart Disease is Heartless.”
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018