McCann New York Launches First Work for Chick-fil-A
In a world dominated by smart phones, apps, bots and drones, the classic hoof-painted signs of cows can only do so much. So this year, the cows are upping their game with the latest in tech innovation, taking their unique self-preservation message to the next level.
These days, virtual reality is all the rage and the Chick-fil-A cows are jumping on the bandwagon in the first work for the brand from McCann New York.
The campaign, which broke during the Grammys, consists of 3 films, a virtual reality experience, a mobile site with streaming VR and 360° video experiences at CowzVR.com, limited edition in-store cowzVR viewers, as well as original social and digital content.
In the teaser “Pasture,” we get to see the cows in their natural environment, testing their VR experience, proudly announcing the next great technological innovation, "cowzVR is heer." "Delivery" shows the cows hard at work giving VR headsets to people far and wide, and "Reality" captures the reactions of the very first people to engage in the immersive cowzVR experience.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018