McCann New York Launches First Work for Chick-fil-A
In a world dominated by smart phones, apps, bots and drones, the classic hoof-painted signs of cows can only do so much. So this year, the cows are upping their game with the latest in tech innovation, taking their unique self-preservation message to the next level.
These days, virtual reality is all the rage and the Chick-fil-A cows are jumping on the bandwagon in the first work for the brand from McCann New York.
The campaign, which broke during the Grammys, consists of 3 films, a virtual reality experience, a mobile site with streaming VR and 360° video experiences at CowzVR.com, limited edition in-store cowzVR viewers, as well as original social and digital content.
In the teaser “Pasture,” we get to see the cows in their natural environment, testing their VR experience, proudly announcing the next great technological innovation, "cowzVR is heer." "Delivery" shows the cows hard at work giving VR headsets to people far and wide, and "Reality" captures the reactions of the very first people to engage in the immersive cowzVR experience.
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018