McCann New York Launches First Work for Chick-fil-A
In a world dominated by smart phones, apps, bots and drones, the classic hoof-painted signs of cows can only do so much. So this year, the cows are upping their game with the latest in tech innovation, taking their unique self-preservation message to the next level.
These days, virtual reality is all the rage and the Chick-fil-A cows are jumping on the bandwagon in the first work for the brand from McCann New York.
The campaign, which broke during the Grammys, consists of 3 films, a virtual reality experience, a mobile site with streaming VR and 360° video experiences at CowzVR.com, limited edition in-store cowzVR viewers, as well as original social and digital content.
In the teaser “Pasture,” we get to see the cows in their natural environment, testing their VR experience, proudly announcing the next great technological innovation, "cowzVR is heer." "Delivery" shows the cows hard at work giving VR headsets to people far and wide, and "Reality" captures the reactions of the very first people to engage in the immersive cowzVR experience.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019