The Martin Agency and Benjamin Moore Launch New CENTURY Soft Touch Matte Paint
Known for being innovators in the paint category, Benjamin Moore created CENTURY - the world’s first Soft Touch Matte paint. Years in the making, the paint offers a tactile experience similar to that of a soft leather glove. Designed by designers for designers, with a never-before-seen depth of color and tactile finish, CENTURY brings a new dimension to walls.
To dramatize this effect and bring the paint to life, The Martin Agency produced a full scale, room-sized stop-motion film using the actual paint. The film depicts lines of paint coming together on a wall forming a graphic paint roller. The Martin Agency replicated the paint’s finish with a custom matte ink on print inserts, making the eye-catching graphic of a paint roller, a paint brush, and a paint can pop off the page. These 3 inserts will run in high-end interior design publications.
Martin also designed the packaging. CENTURY is made in small batches by master craftsmen – the design has a hand-crafted, authentic nature with exposed aluminum, matte stock label, and a seal with a dab of the real paint.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018