The Martin Agency and Benjamin Moore Launch New CENTURY Soft Touch Matte Paint
Known for being innovators in the paint category, Benjamin Moore created CENTURY - the world’s first Soft Touch Matte paint. Years in the making, the paint offers a tactile experience similar to that of a soft leather glove. Designed by designers for designers, with a never-before-seen depth of color and tactile finish, CENTURY brings a new dimension to walls.
To dramatize this effect and bring the paint to life, The Martin Agency produced a full scale, room-sized stop-motion film using the actual paint. The film depicts lines of paint coming together on a wall forming a graphic paint roller. The Martin Agency replicated the paint’s finish with a custom matte ink on print inserts, making the eye-catching graphic of a paint roller, a paint brush, and a paint can pop off the page. These 3 inserts will run in high-end interior design publications.
Martin also designed the packaging. CENTURY is made in small batches by master craftsmen – the design has a hand-crafted, authentic nature with exposed aluminum, matte stock label, and a seal with a dab of the real paint.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019