The Martin Agency and Benjamin Moore Launch New CENTURY Soft Touch Matte Paint
Known for being innovators in the paint category, Benjamin Moore created CENTURY - the world’s first Soft Touch Matte paint. Years in the making, the paint offers a tactile experience similar to that of a soft leather glove. Designed by designers for designers, with a never-before-seen depth of color and tactile finish, CENTURY brings a new dimension to walls.
To dramatize this effect and bring the paint to life, The Martin Agency produced a full scale, room-sized stop-motion film using the actual paint. The film depicts lines of paint coming together on a wall forming a graphic paint roller. The Martin Agency replicated the paint’s finish with a custom matte ink on print inserts, making the eye-catching graphic of a paint roller, a paint brush, and a paint can pop off the page. These 3 inserts will run in high-end interior design publications.
Martin also designed the packaging. CENTURY is made in small batches by master craftsmen – the design has a hand-crafted, authentic nature with exposed aluminum, matte stock label, and a seal with a dab of the real paint.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019