The Martin Agency and Benjamin Moore Launch New CENTURY Soft Touch Matte Paint
Known for being innovators in the paint category, Benjamin Moore created CENTURY - the world’s first Soft Touch Matte paint. Years in the making, the paint offers a tactile experience similar to that of a soft leather glove. Designed by designers for designers, with a never-before-seen depth of color and tactile finish, CENTURY brings a new dimension to walls.
To dramatize this effect and bring the paint to life, The Martin Agency produced a full scale, room-sized stop-motion film using the actual paint. The film depicts lines of paint coming together on a wall forming a graphic paint roller. The Martin Agency replicated the paint’s finish with a custom matte ink on print inserts, making the eye-catching graphic of a paint roller, a paint brush, and a paint can pop off the page. These 3 inserts will run in high-end interior design publications.
Martin also designed the packaging. CENTURY is made in small batches by master craftsmen – the design has a hand-crafted, authentic nature with exposed aluminum, matte stock label, and a seal with a dab of the real paint.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019