Carmichael Lynch and Evereve Redefine "Dress Like A Mom"
Evereve, a national retail brand dedicated to empowering moms through fashion, has partnered with creative agency of record Carmichael Lynch to launch its first-ever fully integrated campaign to redefine what “Dress Like A Mom” means today.
Mom jeans. Mom shoes. Mom clothes. They’ve gotten a bad rap. An unfair rap. And Evereve, wants to set the record straight. Because to us, moms aren’t one thing. They’re everything. Who else in the world works like a mom, hustles like a mom, leads like a mom and loves like a mom? No one is more beautiful, and no one is more stylish. Which is why we’ve made it our mission to reclaim what it means to "Dress Like a Mom."
The campaign features a series of online videos, including “Mom Jeans,” which features a series of models, who are all mothers, showing off their own “mom jeans” — which couldn’t be further from the stereotypical unflattering denim most often associated with the term.
In another video, Evereve shows what it really means to “Dress Like A Mom” — by confidently wearing fashionable, bold and unique pieces from Evereve.
Other campaign elements include out-of-home, social and banner advertisements, programmatic display and point-of-purchase materials at each of the retailer’s 68 locations.
Public relations AOR Carmichael Lynch Relate is also implementing an activation plan, including immersion events with the Evereve Style Crew in select stores, influencer engagement and social media marketing. The Evereve Style Crew includes five influential fashion and lifestyle bloggers including Landyn Hutchinson of “Living With Landyn” and Shaynah Dodge of “The Ruffled Snob,” among others.
The bloggers will also partner with Evereve to create original content for their blogs. The campaign was photographed by renowned fashion and lifestyle photographer Meredith Jenks.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018