Carmichael Lynch and Evereve Redefine "Dress Like A Mom"
Evereve, a national retail brand dedicated to empowering moms through fashion, has partnered with creative agency of record Carmichael Lynch to launch its first-ever fully integrated campaign to redefine what “Dress Like A Mom” means today.
Mom jeans. Mom shoes. Mom clothes. They’ve gotten a bad rap. An unfair rap. And Evereve, wants to set the record straight. Because to us, moms aren’t one thing. They’re everything. Who else in the world works like a mom, hustles like a mom, leads like a mom and loves like a mom? No one is more beautiful, and no one is more stylish. Which is why we’ve made it our mission to reclaim what it means to "Dress Like a Mom."
The campaign features a series of online videos, including “Mom Jeans,” which features a series of models, who are all mothers, showing off their own “mom jeans” — which couldn’t be further from the stereotypical unflattering denim most often associated with the term.
In another video, Evereve shows what it really means to “Dress Like A Mom” — by confidently wearing fashionable, bold and unique pieces from Evereve.
Other campaign elements include out-of-home, social and banner advertisements, programmatic display and point-of-purchase materials at each of the retailer’s 68 locations.
Public relations AOR Carmichael Lynch Relate is also implementing an activation plan, including immersion events with the Evereve Style Crew in select stores, influencer engagement and social media marketing. The Evereve Style Crew includes five influential fashion and lifestyle bloggers including Landyn Hutchinson of “Living With Landyn” and Shaynah Dodge of “The Ruffled Snob,” among others.
The bloggers will also partner with Evereve to create original content for their blogs. The campaign was photographed by renowned fashion and lifestyle photographer Meredith Jenks.
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019