Carmichael Lynch and Evereve Redefine "Dress Like A Mom"
Evereve, a national retail brand dedicated to empowering moms through fashion, has partnered with creative agency of record Carmichael Lynch to launch its first-ever fully integrated campaign to redefine what “Dress Like A Mom” means today.
Mom jeans. Mom shoes. Mom clothes. They’ve gotten a bad rap. An unfair rap. And Evereve, wants to set the record straight. Because to us, moms aren’t one thing. They’re everything. Who else in the world works like a mom, hustles like a mom, leads like a mom and loves like a mom? No one is more beautiful, and no one is more stylish. Which is why we’ve made it our mission to reclaim what it means to "Dress Like a Mom."
The campaign features a series of online videos, including “Mom Jeans,” which features a series of models, who are all mothers, showing off their own “mom jeans” — which couldn’t be further from the stereotypical unflattering denim most often associated with the term.
In another video, Evereve shows what it really means to “Dress Like A Mom” — by confidently wearing fashionable, bold and unique pieces from Evereve.
Other campaign elements include out-of-home, social and banner advertisements, programmatic display and point-of-purchase materials at each of the retailer’s 68 locations.
Public relations AOR Carmichael Lynch Relate is also implementing an activation plan, including immersion events with the Evereve Style Crew in select stores, influencer engagement and social media marketing. The Evereve Style Crew includes five influential fashion and lifestyle bloggers including Landyn Hutchinson of “Living With Landyn” and Shaynah Dodge of “The Ruffled Snob,” among others.
The bloggers will also partner with Evereve to create original content for their blogs. The campaign was photographed by renowned fashion and lifestyle photographer Meredith Jenks.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018