Carmichael Lynch and Evereve Redefine "Dress Like A Mom"
Evereve, a national retail brand dedicated to empowering moms through fashion, has partnered with creative agency of record Carmichael Lynch to launch its first-ever fully integrated campaign to redefine what “Dress Like A Mom” means today.
Mom jeans. Mom shoes. Mom clothes. They’ve gotten a bad rap. An unfair rap. And Evereve, wants to set the record straight. Because to us, moms aren’t one thing. They’re everything. Who else in the world works like a mom, hustles like a mom, leads like a mom and loves like a mom? No one is more beautiful, and no one is more stylish. Which is why we’ve made it our mission to reclaim what it means to "Dress Like a Mom."
The campaign features a series of online videos, including “Mom Jeans,” which features a series of models, who are all mothers, showing off their own “mom jeans” — which couldn’t be further from the stereotypical unflattering denim most often associated with the term.
In another video, Evereve shows what it really means to “Dress Like A Mom” — by confidently wearing fashionable, bold and unique pieces from Evereve.
Other campaign elements include out-of-home, social and banner advertisements, programmatic display and point-of-purchase materials at each of the retailer’s 68 locations.
Public relations AOR Carmichael Lynch Relate is also implementing an activation plan, including immersion events with the Evereve Style Crew in select stores, influencer engagement and social media marketing. The Evereve Style Crew includes five influential fashion and lifestyle bloggers including Landyn Hutchinson of “Living With Landyn” and Shaynah Dodge of “The Ruffled Snob,” among others.
The bloggers will also partner with Evereve to create original content for their blogs. The campaign was photographed by renowned fashion and lifestyle photographer Meredith Jenks.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018