Carmichael Lynch and Evereve Redefine "Dress Like A Mom"
Evereve, a national retail brand dedicated to empowering moms through fashion, has partnered with creative agency of record Carmichael Lynch to launch its first-ever fully integrated campaign to redefine what “Dress Like A Mom” means today.
Mom jeans. Mom shoes. Mom clothes. They’ve gotten a bad rap. An unfair rap. And Evereve, wants to set the record straight. Because to us, moms aren’t one thing. They’re everything. Who else in the world works like a mom, hustles like a mom, leads like a mom and loves like a mom? No one is more beautiful, and no one is more stylish. Which is why we’ve made it our mission to reclaim what it means to "Dress Like a Mom."
The campaign features a series of online videos, including “Mom Jeans,” which features a series of models, who are all mothers, showing off their own “mom jeans” — which couldn’t be further from the stereotypical unflattering denim most often associated with the term.
In another video, Evereve shows what it really means to “Dress Like A Mom” — by confidently wearing fashionable, bold and unique pieces from Evereve.
Other campaign elements include out-of-home, social and banner advertisements, programmatic display and point-of-purchase materials at each of the retailer’s 68 locations.
Public relations AOR Carmichael Lynch Relate is also implementing an activation plan, including immersion events with the Evereve Style Crew in select stores, influencer engagement and social media marketing. The Evereve Style Crew includes five influential fashion and lifestyle bloggers including Landyn Hutchinson of “Living With Landyn” and Shaynah Dodge of “The Ruffled Snob,” among others.
The bloggers will also partner with Evereve to create original content for their blogs. The campaign was photographed by renowned fashion and lifestyle photographer Meredith Jenks.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019