Coolin' Down With Sasquatch And Tituss Burgess
The world’s hairiest beast, Sasquatch, has thrown on the towel to drop his long-awaited R&B single, dubbed “Coolin’ Down With Sasquatch,” in collaboration with Broadway star Tituss Burgess. During Jack Link’s debut music video, the two connected through one smooth, sensual duet to help listeners learn about the muscle recovery benefits of protein-packed jerky. This two-minute video was developed in collaboration with comedy content platform, Funny Or Die, and creative agency Carmichael Lynch, with the goal of teaching listeners about the muscle recovery benefits of protein-packed jerky.
Everyone knows about Sasquatch’s wild side and ability to build musclefulness with beastly athletes in his workout program, "Workin’ Out With Sasquatch." But not many have experienced his profound musical abilities. Set in a woodsy sauna, the lyrics focus on Jack Link’s jerky as the perfect protein-packed snack to refuel after intense workouts.
In addition to the musical masterpiece, Jack Link’s and Funny Or Die will be releasing “Coolin’ Down With Sasquatch” bonus material as part of the integration, including a "Best Cool Down Jams" playlist article, custom social posts, and brand pre-roll and display running across the Funny Or Die platform.
This isn’t the first time Sasquatch has come out of the woods. Previous custom partnerships include Sports Illustrated's “Sasquatch in Training” featuring Clay Matthews and Boomer Esiason, profiling Sasquatch as the next great football prospect through a four-part video series that follows him through training camp. In 2016, Sasquatch was celebrated in ESPN The Magazine's "Body Issue," with an organic two-page spread showcasing his physique, and behind-the-scenes video footage highlighting Sasquatch’s adaptation to life on set that lived online.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018