Coolin' Down With Sasquatch And Tituss Burgess
The world’s hairiest beast, Sasquatch, has thrown on the towel to drop his long-awaited R&B single, dubbed “Coolin’ Down With Sasquatch,” in collaboration with Broadway star Tituss Burgess. During Jack Link’s debut music video, the two connected through one smooth, sensual duet to help listeners learn about the muscle recovery benefits of protein-packed jerky. This two-minute video was developed in collaboration with comedy content platform, Funny Or Die, and creative agency Carmichael Lynch, with the goal of teaching listeners about the muscle recovery benefits of protein-packed jerky.
Everyone knows about Sasquatch’s wild side and ability to build musclefulness with beastly athletes in his workout program, "Workin’ Out With Sasquatch." But not many have experienced his profound musical abilities. Set in a woodsy sauna, the lyrics focus on Jack Link’s jerky as the perfect protein-packed snack to refuel after intense workouts.
In addition to the musical masterpiece, Jack Link’s and Funny Or Die will be releasing “Coolin’ Down With Sasquatch” bonus material as part of the integration, including a "Best Cool Down Jams" playlist article, custom social posts, and brand pre-roll and display running across the Funny Or Die platform.
This isn’t the first time Sasquatch has come out of the woods. Previous custom partnerships include Sports Illustrated's “Sasquatch in Training” featuring Clay Matthews and Boomer Esiason, profiling Sasquatch as the next great football prospect through a four-part video series that follows him through training camp. In 2016, Sasquatch was celebrated in ESPN The Magazine's "Body Issue," with an organic two-page spread showcasing his physique, and behind-the-scenes video footage highlighting Sasquatch’s adaptation to life on set that lived online.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018