Coolin' Down With Sasquatch And Tituss Burgess
The world’s hairiest beast, Sasquatch, has thrown on the towel to drop his long-awaited R&B single, dubbed “Coolin’ Down With Sasquatch,” in collaboration with Broadway star Tituss Burgess. During Jack Link’s debut music video, the two connected through one smooth, sensual duet to help listeners learn about the muscle recovery benefits of protein-packed jerky. This two-minute video was developed in collaboration with comedy content platform, Funny Or Die, and creative agency Carmichael Lynch, with the goal of teaching listeners about the muscle recovery benefits of protein-packed jerky.
Everyone knows about Sasquatch’s wild side and ability to build musclefulness with beastly athletes in his workout program, "Workin’ Out With Sasquatch." But not many have experienced his profound musical abilities. Set in a woodsy sauna, the lyrics focus on Jack Link’s jerky as the perfect protein-packed snack to refuel after intense workouts.
In addition to the musical masterpiece, Jack Link’s and Funny Or Die will be releasing “Coolin’ Down With Sasquatch” bonus material as part of the integration, including a "Best Cool Down Jams" playlist article, custom social posts, and brand pre-roll and display running across the Funny Or Die platform.
This isn’t the first time Sasquatch has come out of the woods. Previous custom partnerships include Sports Illustrated's “Sasquatch in Training” featuring Clay Matthews and Boomer Esiason, profiling Sasquatch as the next great football prospect through a four-part video series that follows him through training camp. In 2016, Sasquatch was celebrated in ESPN The Magazine's "Body Issue," with an organic two-page spread showcasing his physique, and behind-the-scenes video footage highlighting Sasquatch’s adaptation to life on set that lived online.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019