FCB Chicago and Radio Flyer Create Kids’ Travel Agency
It started by asking a 7-year-old, “if you could travel anywhere, where would you go?” His response, “Dragon’s Butt Kingdom.” That was the inspiration and from there, everyone at FCB Chicago channeled their inner 7-year-old to dream up Radio Flyer Adventure Travel, the first travel agency for kids.
Created in celebration of Radio Flyer’s 100th anniversary, this idea was inspired by the act of make-believe and the creativity that inherently lives in every child. Today, kids’ creative freedom and imagination is being limited by a world of structured play, so the kids’ travel agency was created to provide them with an opportunity to dream big and provide an experience that brings their imagination to life.
Upon entering this one-day pop up, children were greeted by travel agents and interviewed about their likes, to dream up a destination they would love to explore, and then pick the perfect Radio Flyer vehicle to transport them there.
The kids were issued passports, and invited to take an instant trip to a dream destination (via green screen). The photo, posters, brochures, and travel essentials were provided as keepsakes, to inspire further adventures at home.
"For 100 years, Radio Flyer has inspired kids to use creativity to forge new adventures, explore new spaces and make believe," said Liz Taylor, Chief Creative Officer, FCB Chicago. "This unique travel agency brings the fantastical to life and reminds kids that Radio Flyers are ready to go wherever their minds take them,” she continued.
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018